Saving Data Views
You may find yourself repeatedly performing the same queries or creating the
same comparison views. In order to save time, you can save these queries or
views so you don't have to go through the steps everytime. The saved queries
and views are displayed as links on the Experiment Home page under the Saved
Data Views section.
To save a data view:
- In order to save data views, you must first login to the system
as a Privileged User.
- Create the data view you want to save by either Querying
for Data Items or Creating a Data Comparison
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Select the Save
This View link found below the table of results.
- The Saving Link page should appear. Enter a name and short description
of the query or comparison view. These descriptions will be displayed in
the list of Saved Data Views on the Experiment Home page.
- Click the Save button. A confirmation should
- Return to the Experiment Home page to verify the link was successfully
- You can edit or modify the saved links by selecting the Edit or
Delete options, respectively, under the Actions section
in the table. You can only modify the name or description of a saved link.
To modify the constraints used for the query or comparison view, you must
create a new data view and save it.